Name: Indi Go
Artist Note: ‘Indi Go’
Printed on a Premium Luster Photographic paper
Signed numbered and dated by the artist with a certificate of authenticity.
Limited edition of only 9
These two photographs are showing a progression of the artists architectural theme, which touches on how far we have come into the future. With scenes that could be found in the science fiction pictures and comics from the past or the animated virtual Cities of the futuristic, digital games consoles. How was the future presented to you when you were young ?
I was taken by the reflection of light on the walls of the car park bouncing of the windows on the other side of the road.
This brought the darker shadowy streets a streak of light from above the tall buildings of the modern city. The straight and simple lines and angles of the architecture brings me into the realm of the virtual world of computer animation. I’m on the race way of the city circuit.
The future is upon us.
Color: Black and White
Size: 28 W x 42 H x 0.1 in
– High quality.
– Made of paper, durable, environmental protection.
– Vivid and full of artistic atmosphere.
– Perfect for bedroom, study, hallway, living room, etc.
– Nice decoration and increase elegance to your home.
– The artwork is equipped with hooks and stainless steel studs that are easy to hang.
– It is also a good choice of gifts for your friends or parents.
– The unframed pattern is only a piece of thin paper photography, without a frame.
– Need to match with wooden frame or other frames to be mounted on the wall.
1x Paper Photography
1x Mounting Kit
The product scope of use?:
Perfect choice for wall decor such as living room, bedroom, guest room, dining room, hallway, coffee house, meeting room, hotels, office.
Perfect Gift Idea:
For Housewarming, weddings, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Anniversary, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine, birthday, and other gift ideas.
We will do our best to provide accurate descriptions and realistic images. However, due to your personal monitor settings, the color of each user may vary slightly. If you have any questions, please contact me directly and we will try our best to help you.